Connect the World
JOYME commits to empowering a community of independent creators to succeed in an increasingly competitive digital landscape since 2016. Our pursuit fuels the ongoing dedication to security and makes JOYME the optimal digital media outlet for creators. JOYME establishes a global team located in Los Angeles, San Paulo, Singapore, Beijing and other cities, with hundreds of employees, and half of the personnel are dedicated to R&D.
MissionConnect the world, spread happiness.
VisionTo continuously create internet products and services that are fun, inspired by love, and dedicated to providing the best global user experience.
ValuesIntegrity and Honesty; Be Open and Pluralistic; User Comes First; Strive for Excellence Pragmatically; Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- 2016.04Yuki He founded LiveMe, a live streaming platform
- 2016.08LiveMe reached 1st in Google Play US Top Selling Social App Ranking
- 2016.12JOYME was registered
- 2017.04LiveMe Series-A funding with USD 60million from Matrix Partners China and IDG Capital
- 2017.08PhotoGrid was featured in Google Play
- 2017.11LiveMe Series-B funding with USD 50million from Bytedance
- 2018.02LiveMe Awarded for the Most Innovative Company by Fast Company
- 2018.11LiveMe founder Yuki He was invited to a speech at WEDO
- 2019.07LiveMe partnered with Bark to create a safer livestreaming community
- 2019.11Partnered with iHeartRadio on Music House
- 2019.12PhotoGrid reached 18 million users with over 250 million downloads
- 2020.04PhotoGrid was featured in App Store
- 2021.10LiveMe Awarded for Best Entertainment App by Samsung Galaxy Store